- Dunning L, Francke JA, Mallampati D, MacLean RL, Penazzato M, Hou T, et al. The value of confirmatory testing in early infant HIV diagnosis programmes in South Africa: A cost-effectiveness analysis. PLoS medicine. 2017;14(11):e1002446.
- Gordon LG, Hyland C, Hyett J, O'Brien H, Millard G, Flower R, et al. Non-invasive fetal RHD genotyping of RhD negative pregnant women for targeted anti-D therapy in Australia: a cost-effectiveness analysis. Prenatal diagnosis. 2017.
- Hunter R, Wallace P, Struzzo P, Vedova RD, Scafuri F, Tersar C, et al. Randomised controlled non-inferiority trial of primary care-based facilitated access to an alcohol reduction website: cost-effectiveness analysis. BMJ open. 2017;7(11):e014577.
- Lopez-Lopez JA, Sterne JAC, Thom HHZ, Higgins JPT, Hingorani AD, Okoli GN, et al. Oral anticoagulants for prevention of stroke in atrial fibrillation: systematic review, network meta-analysis, and cost effectiveness analysis. BMJ (Clinical research ed). 2017;359:j5058.
- Padula WV, McQueen RB, Pronovost PJ. Can Economic Model Transparency Improve Provider Interpretation of Cost-effectiveness Analysis? Evaluating Tradeoffs Presented by the Second Panel on Cost-effectiveness in Health and Medicine. Medical care. 2017;55(11):909-11.
Tuesday, 19 December 2017
Our quick search for CEA’s published in October uncovered 51 articles. In the right-hand column of this blog is a CEA Archive, which includes our CEA search results by month. Below are those in our areas of interest.