- Dunning L, Francke JA, Mallampati D, MacLean RL, Penazzato M, Hou T, et al. The value of confirmatory testing in early infant HIV diagnosis programmes in South Africa: A cost-effectiveness analysis. PLoS medicine. 2017;14(11):e1002446.
- Feroz A, Perveen S, Aftab W. Role of mHealth applications for improving antenatal and postnatal care in low and middle income countries: a systematic review. BMC health services research. 2017;17(1):704.
- Huang Y, Shallcross D, Pi L, Tian F, Pan J, Ronsmans C. Ethnicity and maternal and child health outcomes and service coverage in western China: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet Global health. 2017.
- Rose J, Homa L, Meropol SB, Debanne SM, Bielefeld R, Hoyen C, et al. Health impact and cost-effectiveness of a domestically-produced rotavirus vaccine in India: A model based analysis. PloS one. 2017;12(11):e0187446.
- Sarker AR, Sultana M, Mahumud RA, Van Der Meer R, Morton A. Cost-effectiveness analysis of introducing universal childhood rotavirus vaccination in Bangladesh. Human vaccines & immunotherapeutics. 2017:1-10.
- Tobe RG, Martin GR, Li F, Moriichi A, Wu B, Mori R. Cost-effectiveness analysis of neonatal screening of critical congenital heart defects in China. Medicine. 2017;96(46):e8683.
- Zhao J, Zhao Y, Du M, Binns CW, Lee AH. Does Caesarean Section Affect Breastfeeding Practices in China? A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Maternal and child health journal. 2017;21(11):2008-24.
Monday, 18 December 2017
November’s CEAs, systematic reviews and epidemiological models in LMICs
To help us keep on top of current research in low and middle-income countries, we are running a monthly search of research that is aligned to our core research interests. It's a simple search strategy, with those published last month that are most aligned to our interests listed below. The full list of articles is kept in our "Searches archive" in the right-hand column.