Below are our quick monthly journal searches of CEAs, systematic reviews and epidemiological models relating to low and middle-income countries (LMICs). Please note this isn't meant to be comprehensive....if you want that, or any other searches, please contact us!
February 2017 (26 references)
1. Pshenichnaya NY, Leblebicioglu H, Bozkurt I, Sannikova IV, Abuova GN, Zhuravlev AS, et al. Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever in pregnancy: A systematic review and case series from Russia, Kazakhstan and Turkey. International journal of infectious diseases : IJID : official publication of the International Society for Infectious Diseases. 2017.
2. Mogre V, Johnson NA, Tzelepis F, Shaw J, Paul C. Adherence to self-care behaviours and associated barriers in type 2 diabetes patients of low-and middle-income countries: a systematic review protocol. Systematic reviews. 2017;6(1):39.
3. Duarte TA, Nery JS, Boechat N, Pereira SM, Simonsen V, Oliveira M, et al. A systematic review of East African-Indian family of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Brazil. The Brazilian journal of infectious diseases : an official publication of the Brazilian Society of Infectious Diseases. 2017.
4. Htet KK, Liabsuetrakul T, Thein S. Cost-effectiveness of a new strategy to detect pulmonary tuberculosis in household contacts in Myanmar. The international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. 2017;21(2):181-7.
5. Budhathoki SS, Zwanikken PA, Pokharel PK, Scherpbier AJ. Factors influencing medical students' motivation to practise in rural areas in low-income and middle-income countries: a systematic review. BMJ open. 2017;7(2):e013501.
6. Coffey PS, Brown SC. Umbilical cord-care practices in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic review. BMC pregnancy and childbirth. 2017;17(1):68.
7. Asmare K, Abayneh T, Sibhat B, Shiferaw D, Szonyi B, Krontveit RI, et al. Major vectors and vector-borne diseases in small ruminants in Ethiopia: A systematic review. Acta tropica. 2017;170:95-104.
8. Shi Q, Hu S, Furnback WE, Guzauskas GF, Shen J, Wang BC. The cost-effectiveness of a NSCLC patient assistance program for pemetrexed maintenance therapy in People's Republic of China. ClinicoEconomics and outcomes research : CEOR. 2017;9:99-106.
9. Rogers C, Dantas JA. Access to contraception and sexual and reproductive health information post-abortion: a systematic review of literature from low- and middle-income countries. The journal of family planning and reproductive health care. 2017.
10. Banke-Thomas OE, Banke-Thomas AO, Ameh CA. Factors influencing utilisation of maternal health services by adolescent mothers in Low-and middle-income countries: a systematic review. BMC pregnancy and childbirth. 2017;17(1):65.
11. Lofgren J, Matovu A, Wladis A, Ibingira C, Nordin P, Galiwango E, et al. Cost-effectiveness of groin hernia repair from a randomized clinical trial comparing commercial versus low-cost mesh in a low-income country. The British journal of surgery. 2017.
12. Shafie AA, Yeo HY, Coudeville L, Steinberg L, Gill BS, Jahis R, et al. The Potential Cost Effectiveness of Different Dengue Vaccination Programmes in Malaysia: A Value-Based Pricing Assessment Using Dynamic Transmission Mathematical Modelling. PharmacoEconomics. 2017.
13. Hansen KS, Ndyomugyenyi R, Magnussen P, Lal S, Clarke SE. Cost-effectiveness analysis of malaria rapid diagnostic tests for appropriate treatment of malaria at the community level in Uganda. Health policy and planning. 2017.
14. Mvundura M, Kokonya D, Abu-Haydar E, Okoth E, Herrick T, Mukabi J, et al. Cost-effectiveness of condom uterine balloon tamponade to control severe postpartum hemorrhage in Kenya. International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics. 2017.
15. Njoroge M, Zurovac D, Ogara EA, Chuma J, Kirigia D. Assessing the feasibility of eHealth and mHealth: a systematic review and analysis of initiatives implemented in Kenya. BMC research notes. 2017;10(1):90.
16. Orenstein EW, Orenstein LA, Diarra K, Djiteye M, Sidibe D, Haidara FC, et al. Cost-effectiveness of maternal influenza immunization in Bamako, Mali: A decision analysis. PloS one. 2017;12(2):e0171499.
17. Prinja S, Chauhan AS, Karan A, Kaur G, Kumar R. Impact of Publicly Financed Health Insurance Schemes on Healthcare Utilization and Financial Risk Protection in India: A Systematic Review. PloS one. 2017;12(2):e0170996.
18. Belyhun Y, Maier M, Mulu A, Diro E, Liebert UG. Erratum to: Hepatitis viruses in Ethiopia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC infectious diseases. 2017;17(1):114.
19. Januario SS, das Neves Peixoto FS, Lima NN, do Nascimento VB, de Sousa DF, Pereira Luz DC, et al. Mental health and public policies implemented in the Northeast of Brazil: A systematic review with meta-analysis. The International journal of social psychiatry. 2017;63(1):21-32.
20. Sundaram N, Chen C, Yoong J, Luvsan ME, Fox K, Sarankhuu A, et al. Cost-effectiveness of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccination in Mongolia. Vaccine. 2017;35(7):1055-63.
21. Peng Z, Wang S, Xu B, Wang W. Barriers and enablers of the prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV/AIDS program in China: a systematic review and policy implications. International journal of infectious diseases : IJID : official publication of the International Society for Infectious Diseases. 2017;55:72-80.
22. Lu S, Ye M, Ding L, Tan F, Fu J, Wu B. Cost-effectiveness of gefitinib, icotinib, and pemetrexed-based chemotherapy as first-line treatments for advanced non-small cell lung cancer in China. Oncotarget. 2017;8(6):9996-10006.
23. Yan X, Gu X, Xu Z, Lin H, Wu B. Cost-Effectiveness of Different Strategies for the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism After Total Hip Replacement in China. Advances in therapy. 2017;34(2):466-80.
24. Jacobs M, Zhang G, Chen S, Mullins B, Bell M, Jin L, et al. The association between ambient air pollution and selected adverse pregnancy outcomes in China: A systematic review. The Science of the total environment. 2017;579:1179-92.
25. Permsuwan U, Dilokthornsakul P, Thavorn K, Saokaew S, Chaiyakunapruk N. Cost-effectiveness of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor monotherapy versus sulfonylurea monotherapy for people with type 2 diabetes and chronic kidney disease in Thailand. Journal of medical economics. 2017;20(2):171-81.
26. Khan MS, Schwanke Khilji SU, Saw S, Coker RJ. Evidence to inform resource allocation for tuberculosis control in Myanmar: a systematic review based on the SYSRA framework. Health policy and planning. 2017;32(1):102-9.