- Clarke CS, Hunter RM, Shemilt I, Serra-Sastre V. Multi-arm Cost-Effectiveness Analysis (CEA) comparing different durations of adjuvant trastuzumab in early breast cancer, from the English NHS payer perspective. PloS one. 2017;12(3):e0172731.
- Hernandez L, Guo S, Toro-Diaz H, Carroll S, Syed Farooq SF. Peginterferon beta-1a versus other self-injectable disease-modifying therapies in the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in Scotland: a cost-effectiveness analysis. Journal of Medical Economics. 2017;20(3):228-38.
- Lee TH, Kim W, Shin J, Park EC, Park S, Kim TH. Strategic Distributional Cost-Effectiveness Analysis for Improving National Cancer Screening Uptake in Cervical Cancer: A Focus on Regional Inequality in South Korea. Cancer research and treatment : official journal of Korean Cancer Association. 2017.
- McGuffin M, Merino T, Keller B, Pignol JP. Who Should Bear the Cost of Convenience? A Cost-effectiveness Analysis Comparing External Beam and Brachytherapy Radiotherapy Techniques for Early Stage Breast Cancer. Clinical oncology (Royal College of Radiologists (Great Britain)). 2017;29(3):e57-e63.
- Padula WV, Millis MA, Worku AD, Pronovost PJ, Bridges JF, Meltzer DO. Individualized cost-effectiveness analysis of patient-centered care: a case series of hospitalized patient preferences departing from practice-based guidelines. Journal of Medical Economics. 2017;20(3):288-96.
Wednesday, 19 April 2017
Our quick search for CEA’s published in February uncovered 43 articles. In the right-hand column of this blog is a CEA Archive, which includes our CEA search results by month. Below are those in our areas of interest.