- Gesesew HA, Tesfay Gebremedhin A, Demissie TD, Kerie MW, Sudhakar M, Mwanri L. Significant association between perceived HIV related stigma and late presentation for HIV/AIDS care in low and middle-income countries: A systematic review and meta-analysis. PloS one. 2017;12(3):e0173928.
- Lai YS, Zhou XN, Pan ZH, Utzinger J, Vounatsou P. Risk mapping of clonorchiasis in the People's Republic of China: A systematic review and Bayesian geostatistical analysis. PLoS neglected tropical diseases. 2017;11(3):e0005239.
- Lee TH, Kim W, Shin J, Park EC, Park S, Kim TH. Strategic Distributional Cost-Effectiveness Analysis for Improving National Cancer Screening Uptake in Cervical Cancer: A Focus on Regional Inequality in South Korea. Cancer research and treatment : official journal of Korean Cancer Association. 2017.
- Mezei AK, Armstrong HL, Pedersen HN, Campos NG, Mitchell SM, Sekikubo M, et al. Cost-effectiveness of cervical cancer screening methods in low- and middle-income countries: A systematic review. International journal of cancer. 2017.
- Tian M, Zhang J, Luo R, Chen S, Petrovic D, Redfern J, et al. mHealth Interventions for Health System Strengthening in China: A Systematic Review. JMIR mHealth and uHealth. 2017;5(3):e32.
|Image: search by Pleuntje|