Five papers have been selected by HTAi's Scientific and Professional Programs Committee. With the winner being announced in the final plenary session at the HTAi Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., June 13-18, 2014. One paper from HEDS is on the shortlist:
- Assessing searches in NICE single technology appraisals: practice and checklist. By: Wong R, Paisley S, Carroll C.
- Case studies that illustrate disinvestment and resource allocation decision-making processes in health care: a systematic review. By: Polisena J, Clifford T, Elshaug AG, Mitton C, Russell E, Skidmore B.
- Economic evaluations and diagnostic testing: an illustrative case study approach. By: Sanghera S, Orlando R, Roberts T.
- Approaches to identifying, measuring, and aggregating elements of value. By: Towse A and Barnsley P.
- Collaboration in Health technology Assessment (EUnetHTA joint Action, 2010-2012): Four case studies. By: Huić M, Nachtnebel A, Zechmeister I, Pasternak I, Wild C.