- Tues 28th Jan 2014 – Nick Allum, Department of Sociology, University of Essex. Public attitudes to complementary and alternative medicine in Britain.
- Tues 4th Feb 2014 (LT 1&2) – Sue Kesterton, Centre for Sport and Exercise Science, Sheffield Hallam University. Piloting a workplace wellbeing service for Sheffield Hospital's staff.
- Tues 11th Feb 2014 – Joanne Greenhalgh, School of Sociology and Social Policy, University of Leeds. Demand Management in the NHS: Realist Synthesis.
- Tues 11th March 2014 – Kathryn Oliver, Manchester Business School, University of Manchester. How to make friends and influence policy: understanding networks and strategies.
- Tues 25th March 2014 – Suzie Snowden, Institute of Gerontology, Department of Social Science, Health & Medicine, King's College London. The Mental Capacity Act: What every researcher should know.
- Tues 8th April 2014 – Katie Brittain, Institute for Health & Society, University of Newcastle. Ageing in place and technologies of place: the lived experience of people with dementia in changing social, physical and technological environments.
Monday, 20 January 2014
ScHARR seminar series
The programme for the ScHARR seminar series for Spring 2014 is now complete. The seminars are held fortnightly on Tuesday lunchtimes (12.30-13.30) in the Pemberton Room, Regent Court.