- Tues 4th March, Thomas Butt, University College London -"Discrete choice experiments (DCE) to measure social values/QALY weights for use in value-based pricing VBP"
- Tues 18th March, Prof. Barney Reeves, University of Bristol, "Assessing bias in non-randomised studies"
- Tuesday 1st April, Dr Jean Adams, Newcastle University, "The effectiveness and acceptability of using financial incentives to encourage uptake of health promoting behaviours."
All seminars are to be held in Lecture Rooms 1&2, Regent Court.
In addition, both Februay seminars in the ScHARR Seminar Series have been suggested by HEDS. These are both in the Pemberton Room in Regent Court, at 12:30-13:30:
- Tues 4th February, Sue Kesterton - Sheffield Hallam University - "Piloting a workplace wellbeing service for Sheffield Hosptial's staff"
- Tues 11th February, Dr Joanne Greenhalgh, University of Leeds, - "Demand Management in the NHS: Realist Synthesis."