- Stereotactic radiosurgery/radiotherapy for glomus tumours
- Radiosurgery/radiotherapy for cavernous venous malformations
- Stereotactic radiosurgery, radiotherapy for ocular melanoma and pituitary adenoma
- Rituximab for the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus in adults
- Plerixafor for stem cell mobilisation
- Stereotactic radiosurgery/radiotherapy for meningioma
- Stribild for the treatment of HIV-1 infection in adults
Interestingly, the evaluation of eculizumab is the only one of this set for which a cost-effectiveness analysis was undertaken. Postive recommendations were made in all the other policies (although not necessarily for the full patient populations).
The first set of policies were published earlier this year. We haven’t had a look at the methods and recommendations for these.