The following DPs were published this quarter and are available freely online here.
· Peasgood T, Ward S, Brazier J. A review and meta analysis of health state utility values in breast cancer. DP 10-15.
· Carlton J. Clinicians’ perspectives of health related quality of life (HRQoL) implications of amblyopia: a qualitative study. DP 10-14.
· Mulhern B,
, Rowen D, et al. Improving the measurement of QALYs in dementia: Developing patient- and carer-reported health state classification systems using Rasch analysis. DP 10-13. Smith SC
· Ara R, Wailoo AJ. Estimating health state utility values for comorbid health conditions: a synopsis of the current evidence base. DP 10-12.
· Ara R, Brazier JE. Using health state utility values from the general population to approximate baselines in decision analytic models when condition specific data are not available. DP 10-11.
· McTaggart Cowan HM, Tsuchiya A, O'Cathain A, et al. The impact of disease adaptation information on general population values for rheumatoid arthritis states. DP 10-10.
· Rowen D, Brazier J, Tsuchiya A, et al. It’s all in the name, or is it? The impact of labelling on health state values. DP 10-09.
· Hernández Alava M, Wailoo AJ, Ara R. Tails from the Peak District: adjusted censored mixture models of EQ-5D health state utility values. DP 10-08.
· Stevens K . Valuation of the Child Health Utility Index 9D (CHU9D). DP 10-07.
· Hernández Alava M, Wailoo AJ. Multilevel modelling of cost data: an application to thrombolysis and primary angioplasty in the UK NHS. DP 10-06.
· Carlton J, Kaltenthaler E. Amblyopia and quality of life: a systematic review. DP 10-05.
· Simon Dixon. Public attitudes to compulsory health programmes: generating questions from a focus group to support a willingness to pay study. DP 10-04.