- Oral anticoagulants for prevention of stroke in atrial fibrillation: systematic review, network meta-analysis, and cost effectiveness analysis. BMJ (Clinical research ed). 2018;361:k2295.
- Boujaoude MA, Mirelman AJ, Dalziel K, Carvalho N. Accounting for equity considerations in cost-effectiveness analysis: a systematic review of rotavirus vaccine in low- and middle-income countries. Cost effectiveness and resource allocation : C/E. 2018;16:18.
- Conget I, Martin-Vaquero P, Roze S, Elias I, Pineda C, Alvarez M, et al. Cost-effectiveness analysis of sensor-augmented pump therapy with low glucose-suspend in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus and high risk of hypoglycemia in Spain. Endocrinologia, diabetes y nutricion. 2018.
- Klijn SL, van den Reek J, van de Wetering G, van der Kolk A, de Jong E, Kievit W. Biologic treatment sequences for plaque psoriasis: a cost-utility analysis based on 10 years of Dutch real-world evidence from BioCAPTURE. The British journal of dermatology. 2018;178(5):1181-9.
- Leal J, Manetti S, Buchanan J. The Impact of Hospital Costing Methods on Cost-Effectiveness Analysis: A Case Study. PharmacoEconomics. 2018.
- Thakar S, Rajagopal N, Mani S, Shyam M, Aryan S, Rao AS, et al. Comparison of telemedicine with in-person care for follow-up after elective neurosurgery: results of a cost-effectiveness analysis of 1200 patients using patient-perceived utility scores. Neurosurgical focus. 2018;44(5):E17.
- Vilsboll AW, Mouritsen JM, Jensen LP, Bodker N, Holst AW, Pennisi CP, et al. Cell-based therapy for the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence: an early cost-effectiveness analysis. Regenerative medicine. 2018;13(3):321-30.
Monday, 18 June 2018
Our quick search for CEA’s published in April uncovered 44 articles. In the right-hand column of this blog is a CEA Archive, which includes our CEA search results by month. Below are those in our areas of interest.