- Barnett AH, Arnoldini S, Hunt B, Subramanian G, Hoxer CS. Switching from sitagliptin to liraglutide to manage patients with type 2 diabetes in the UK: A long-term cost-effectiveness analysis. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism. 2018.
- Dawkins BR, Mirelman AJ, Asaria M, Johansson KA, Cookson RA. Distributional cost-effectiveness analysis in low- and middle-income countries: illustrative example of rotavirus vaccination in Ethiopia. Health policy and planning. 2018;33(3):456-63.
- Henry N, Jovanovic J, Schlueter M, Kritikou P, Wilson K, Myren KJ. Cost-utility analysis of life-long prophylaxis with recombinant factor VIIIFc vs recombinant factor VIII for the management of severe hemophilia A in Sweden. Journal of medical economics. 2018;21(4):318-25.
- Leurent B, Gomes M, Faria R, Morris S, Grieve R, Carpenter JR. Sensitivity Analysis for Not-at-Random Missing Data in Trial-Based Cost-Effectiveness Analysis: A Tutorial. PharmacoEconomics. 2018.
- Vilsboll AW, Mouritsen JM, Jensen LP, Bodker N, Holst AW, Pennisi CP, et al. Cell-based therapy for the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence: an early cost-effectiveness analysis. Regenerative medicine. 2018;13(3):321-30.
Wednesday, 16 May 2018
Our quick search for CEA’s published in April uncovered 52 articles. In the right-hand column of this blog is a CEA Archive, which includes our CEA search results by month. Below are those in our areas of interest.