- Alemao E, Johal S, Al MJ, Rutten-van Molken M. Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Abatacept Compared with Adalimumab on Background Methotrexate in Biologic-Naive Adult Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Poor Prognosis. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research. 2018;21(2):193-202.
- Hernandez L, Lanitis T, Cele C, Toro-Diaz H, Gibson A, Kuznik A. Intravitreal Aflibercept Versus Ranibizumab for Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration: A Cost-effectiveness Analysis. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy. 2018:1-9.
- Kumar V, Cohen JT, van Klaveren D, Soeteman DI, Wong JB, Neumann PJ, et al. Risk-Targeted Lung Cancer Screening: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis. Annals of internal medicine. 2018;168(3):161-9.
- Laiteerapong N, Cooper JM, Skandari MR, Clarke PM, Winn AN, Naylor RN, et al. Individualized Glycemic Control for U.S. Adults With Type 2 Diabetes: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis. Annals of internal medicine. 2018;168(3):170-8.
- Russell LB, Bhanot G, Kim SY, Sinha A. Using Cluster Analysis to Group Countries for Cost-effectiveness Analysis: An Application to Sub-Saharan Africa. Medical decision making : an international journal of the Society for Medical Decision Making. 2018;38(2):139-49.
Thursday, 22 March 2018
Our quick search for CEA’s published in February uncovered 51 articles. In the right-hand column of this blog is a CEA Archive, which includes our CEA search results by month. Below are those in our areas of interest.