- Anderson D, Villagra V, Coman EN, Zlateva I, Hutchinson A, Villagra J, et al. A cost-effectiveness analysis of cardiology eConsults for Medicaid patients. The American journal of managed care. 2018;24(1):e9-e16.
- Clarke M, Fursse J, Brown-Connolly NE, Sharma U, Jones R. Evaluation of the National Health Service (NHS) Direct Pilot Telehealth Program: Cost-Effectiveness Analysis. Telemedicine journal and e-health : the official journal of the American Telemedicine Association. 2018;24(1):67-76.
- DiazOrdaz K, Franchini AJ, Grieve R. Methods for estimating complier average causal effects for cost-effectiveness analysis. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, (Statistics in Society). 2018;181(1):277-97.
- Itoga NK, Minami HR, Chelvakumar M, Pearson K, Mell MM, Bendavid E, et al. Cost-effectiveness analysis of asymptomatic peripheral artery disease screening with the ABI test. Vascular medicine (London, England). 2018:1358863x17745371.
- Pattamatta M, Smeets BJJ, Evers S, Rutten HJT, Luyer MDP, Hiligsmann M. Health-related quality of life and cost-effectiveness analysis of gum chewing in patients undergoing colorectal surgery: results of a randomized controlled trial. Acta chirurgica Belgica. 2018:1-8.
- Tuffaha HW, Mitchell A, Ward RL, Connelly L, Butler JRG, Norris S, et al. Cost-effectiveness analysis of germ-line BRCA testing in women with breast cancer and cascade testing in family members of mutation carriers. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics. 2018.
Tuesday, 20 February 2018
Our quick search for CEA’s published in January uncovered 44 articles. In the right-hand column of this blog is a CEA Archive, which includes our CEA search results by month. Below are those in our areas of interest.