- Carvalho N, Jit M, Cox S, Yoong J, Hutubessy RCW. Capturing Budget Impact Considerations Within Economic Evaluations: A Systematic Review of Economic Evaluations of Rotavirus Vaccine in Low- and Middle-Income Countries and a Proposed Assessment Framework. PharmacoEconomics. 2018;36(1):79-90.
- Dawkins BR, Mirelman AJ, Asaria M, Johansson KA, Cookson RA. Distributional cost-effectiveness analysis in low-and middle-income countries: illustrative example of rotavirus vaccination in Ethiopia. Health policy and planning. 2018.
- Gomes Casavechia MT, de Melo GAN, Da Silva Fernandes ACB, De Castro KR, Pedroso RB, Da Silva Santos T, et al. Systematic review and meta-analysis on Schistosoma mansoni infection prevalence, and associated risk factors in Brazil. Parasitology. 2018:1-15.
- Lee TH, Kim W, Shin J, Park EC, Park S, Kim TH. Strategic Distributional Cost-Effectiveness Analysis for Improving National Cancer Screening Uptake in Cervical Cancer: A Focus on Regional Inequality in South Korea. Cancer research and treatment : official journal of Korean Cancer Association. 2018;50(1):212-21.
- Yaesoubi R, Trotter C, Colijn C, Yaesoubi M, Colombini A, Resch S, et al. The cost-effectiveness of alternative vaccination strategies for polyvalent meningococcal vaccines in Burkina Faso: A transmission dynamic modeling study. PLoS medicine. 2018;15(1):e1002495.
Tuesday, 13 February 2018
January’s CEAs, systematic reviews and epidemiological models in LMICs
To help us keep on top of current research in low and middle-income countries, we are running a monthly search of research that is aligned to our core research interests. It's a simple search strategy, with those published last month that are most aligned to our interests listed below. The full list of articles is kept in our "Searches archive" in the right-hand column.