HEDS are running a two day course on Utility Data for Health Technology Assessment
- What are the key issues in obtaining health state utility values?
- Does it matter which instruments are used?
- What is the current NICE reference case and requirements in other jurisdictions?
- When are EQ-5D and other generic measures not appropriate?
- What utility instruments are available for children?
- What are the latest development in EQ-5D including EQ-5D-5L valuation?
- What should be done when EQ-5D and other generics are not appropriate or not available?
- How can mapping be used to estimate utility values from disease specific measures?
- Social value QALY weights
- How do you search for utility values and what is the role of systematic reviews and meta-analysis of utility values?
- How should utility values be incorporated into cost effectiveness models?
- What is the role for wellbeing within HTA?
- The development of condition specific measures (including the ReQol for mental health).
Link to further information:https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/sc