- Aronsson M, Svennberg E, Rosenqvist M, Engdahl J, Al-Khalili F, Friberg L, et al. Designing an optimal screening program for unknown atrial fibrillation: a cost-effectiveness analysis. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology. 2017;19(10):1650-6.
- Ghabri S, Mauskopf J. The use of budget impact analysis in the economic evaluation of new medicines in Australia, England, France and the United States: relationship to cost-effectiveness analysis and methodological challenges. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care. 2017.
- Greuter MJE, de Klerk CM, Meijer GA, Dekker E, Coupe VMH. Screening for Colorectal Cancer With Fecal Immunochemical Testing With and Without Postpolypectomy Surveillance Colonoscopy: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis. Annals of internal medicine. 2017;167(8):544-54.
- Jahn B, Rochau U, Kurzthaler C, Hubalek M, Miksad R, Sroczynski G, et al. Personalized treatment of women with early breast cancer: a risk-group specific cost-effectiveness analysis of adjuvant chemotherapy accounting for companion prognostic tests OncotypeDX and Adjuvant!Online. BMC cancer. 2017;17(1):685.
- Spackman E, Hinde S, Bojke L, Payne K, Sculpher M. Using Cost-Effectiveness Analysis to Quantify the Value of Genomic-Based Diagnostic Tests: Recommendations for Practice and Research. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers. 2017.
Monday, 13 November 2017
Our quick search for CEA’s published in October uncovered 43 articles. In the right-hand column of this blog is a CEA Archive, which includes our CEA search results by month. Below are those in our areas of interest.