- Cohen JT, Neumann PJ, Wong JB. A Call for Open-Source Cost-Effectiveness Analysis. Annals of internal medicine. 2017.
- Cromer D, van Hoek AJ, Newall AT, Pollard AJ, Jit M. Burden of paediatric respiratory syncytial virus disease and potential effect of different immunisation strategies: a modelling and cost-effectiveness analysis for England. The Lancet Public health. 2017;2(8):e367-e74.
- Lindemark F, Haaland OA, Kvale R, Flaatten H, Norheim OF, Johansson KA. Costs and expected gain in lifetime health from intensive care versus general ward care of 30,712 individual patients: a distribution-weighted cost-effectiveness analysis. Critical care (London, England). 2017;21(1):220.
- Meulen MPV, Kapidzic A, Leerdam MEV, van der Steen A, Kuipers EJ, Spaander MCW, et al. Do Men and Women Need to Be Screened Differently with Fecal Immunochemical Testing? A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology. 2017;26(8):1328-36.
- Russell LB, Bhanot G, Kim SY, Sinha A. Using Cluster Analysis to Group Countries for Cost-Effectiveness Analysis: An Application to Sub-Saharan Africa. Medical decision making : an international journal of the Society for Medical Decision Making. 2017:272989x17724773.
Tuesday, 12 September 2017
Our quick search for CEA’s published in July uncovered 41 articles. In the right-hand column of this blog is a CEA Archive, which includes our CEA search results by month. Below are those in our areas of interest.