- Cost-effectiveness of remifentanil intravenously administered patient-controlled analgesia versus pethidine intramuscular injection for pain relief in labour.
- Cost-effectiveness of a telehealth app to improve access to specialist care for patients with motor neurone disease
- Estimating regional differences in incidence of cancer stratified by tumour type and patient characteristics
- Labour market over-education and cognitive decline specific to preclinical dementia
- The effects of a partner's heavy drinking on an individual's wellbeing.
|Image: Out Drinking by Chris RubberDragon|
- The impact of father's work place pressure on children's well-being: a case study in the UK
- Public preferences on access to mental health treatment with regards to employment status