- Cookson R, Mirelman AJ, Griffin S, Asaria M, Dawkins B, Norheim OF, et al. Using Cost-Effectiveness Analysis to Address Health Equity Concerns. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research. 2017;20(2):206-12.
- Cradock AL, Barrett JL, Kenney EL, Giles CM, Ward ZJ, Long MW, et al. Using cost-effectiveness analysis to prioritize policy and programmatic approaches to physical activity promotion and obesity prevention in childhood. Preventive medicine. 2017;95s:S17-s27.
- Hansen KS, Ndyomugyenyi R, Magnussen P, Lal S, Clarke SE. Cost-effectiveness analysis of malaria rapid diagnostic tests for appropriate treatment of malaria at the community level in Uganda. Health policy and planning. 2017.
- Hassmiller Lich K, Cornejo DA, Mayorga ME, Pignone M, Tangka FK, Richardson LC, et al. Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Four Simulated Colorectal Cancer Screening Interventions, North Carolina. Preventing chronic disease. 2017;14:E18.
- Keller A, Gericke C, Whitty JA, Yaxley J, Kua B, Coughlin G, et al. A Cost-Utility Analysis of Prostate Cancer Screening in Australia. Applied health economics and health policy. 2017;15(1):95-111.
- Schechner V, Carmeli Y, Leshno M. A mathematical model of Clostridium difficile transmission in medical wards and a cost-effectiveness analysis comparing different strategies for laboratory diagnosis and patient isolation. PloS one. 2017;12(2):e0171327.
Tuesday, 14 March 2017
Our quick search for CEA’s published in February uncovered 41 articles. In the right-hand column of this blog is a CEA Archive, which includes our CEA search results by month. Below are those in our areas of interest.