- Greuter MJ, Berkhof J, Fijneman RJ, Demirel E, Lew JB, Meijer GA, et al. The potential of imaging techniques as a screening tool for colorectal cancer: a cost-effectiveness analysis. The British journal of radiology. 2016;89(1063):20150910.
- Hankin-Wei A, Rein DB, Hernandez-Romieu A, Kennedy MJ, Bulkow L, Rosenberg E, et al. Cost-effectiveness analysis of catch-up hepatitis A vaccination among unvaccinated/partially-vaccinated children. Vaccine. 2016;34(35):4243-9.
- Kuznik A, Habib AG, Munube D, Lamorde M. Newborn screening and prophylactic interventions for sickle cell disease in 47 countries in sub-Saharan Africa: a cost-effectiveness analysis. BMC health services research. 2016;16(1):304.
- Verhoef TI, Trend V, Kelly B, Robinson N, Fox P, Morris S. Cost-effectiveness analysis of offering free leisure centre memberships to physically inactive members of the public receiving state benefits: a case study. BMC public health. 2016;16:616.
- Wong KM, Ding K, Li S, Bradbury P, Tsao MS, Der SD, et al. A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Using the JBR.10-Based 15-Gene Expression Signature to Guide Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Early Stage Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer. Clinical lung cancer. 2016.
Thursday, 11 August 2016
Our quick search for CEA’s published in July uncovered 38 articles. In the right-hand column of this blog is a CEA Archive, which includes our CEA search results by month. Below are those in our areas of interest.