- Emily Wood PhD - A clinical replication series to investigate if EMDR has the potential to treat clients with long term depression, its acceptability to them and possible mechanisms of change
- Sarah Smith PhD - Exploring the potential of touch-screen computer technology in promoting enjoyable activities for people living with dementia: A visual ethnography
- Milad Karimi PhD - A mixed methods investigation of methods of valuing health: are preferences over health states matters of taste, complete, and informed?
- Yagya Bhurtyal PhD - Effects of Male International Migration on Wives Left Behind in Nepal
- Ros Haddrill PhD - Understanding delayed access to antenatal care: a qualitative study
Thursday, 21 July 2016
Congratulations to ScHARR’s summer 2016 PhD Graduates!
Five ScHARR PGR students graduated on Monday 18th July at a ceremony held in the University's Octagon Centre, including one from HEDS. The five graduates are given below….guess which one is ours….