In the right-hand column is a CEA Archive, which includes our CEA search results by month. Below are those in our areas of interest.
- Zur RM, Zaric GS. A microsimulation cost-utility analysis of alcohol screening and brief intervention to reduce heavy alcohol consumption in Canada. Addiction (Abingdon, England). 2016;111(5):817-31.
- Wallbillich JJ, Forde B, Havrilesky LJ, Cohn DE. A personalized paradigm in the treatment of platinum-resistant ovarian cancer - A cost utility analysis of genomic-based versus cytotoxic therapy. Gynecologic oncology. 2016.
- Garcia A, Ortiz de Lejarazu R, Reina J, Callejo D, Cuervo J, Morano R. Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Of Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine In Spain. Human vaccines & immunotherapeutics. 2016:0.
- Gasparini R, Landa P, Amicizia D, Icardi G, Ricciardi W, de Waure C, et al. Vaccinating Italian infants with a new multicomponent vaccine (Bexsero(R)) against meningococcal B disease: A cost-effectiveness analysis. Human vaccines & immunotherapeutics. 2016:1-14.
- Russell LB, Sinha A. Strengthening Cost-Effectiveness Analysis for Public Health Policy. American journal of preventive medicine. 2016;50(5 Suppl 1):S6-s12.