- Three mapping studies using patient level data: ICECAP to EQ5D; HAQ to SF6D; and CHU-9D to EQ5D-Y.
- One on an econometric analysis of mood diary data of carers/parents with ADHD children.
- Another on an econometric analysis of maternal labour market participation and childhood obesity.
- A therapeutic value proposition for PBT2 in Alzheimer's Disease.
- Exploring Methods for Modelling Multiple Endpoints in Health Economic Evaluation
- Estimating the impact on alcohol policy appraisals of adjusting for underreporting of alcohol consumption.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of intravitreal therapy with ranibizumab (Lucentis), aflibercept (Eylea) or bevacizumab (Avastin) for macular oedema due to central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO).
- Evaluating the cost-effectiveness of haematopoietic stem cell transplantation for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
- Modelling the potential impact of new genomic-based diagnostic testing technologies for inherited retinal dystrophies.
Wednesday, 12 August 2015
A selection of dissertation titles now underway….
Across our three Masters programmes – Health Economics and Decision Modelling, International Health Technology Assessment, Pricing and Reimbursement, and Economics and Health Economics – it’s dissertation time. To give you a flavour, a sample of titles are given below: