Key changes include:
- Addition of five new measures reflecting: arts and culture, participation in sport, access to services, satisfaction with accommodation and household recycling.
- Removal of three measures namely satisfaction with leisure time, trust in parliament and air pollutants PM10.
- Renaming the 'Individual well-being' as 'Personal well-being’
- Making the need for measures to be available for the UK ‘aspirational’, to prevent important components of well-being being excluded on the basis of data availability
Feedback is particularly welcomed on:
- Changes made to the criteria used to select the measures
- The change in domain name from ‘individual well-being’ to ‘personal well-being’
- The measures which have been added.
- The measures which have been removed.
- Any suggestions for further variants on the measures which could be more appropriate.