The course includes:
- Key issues in obtaining health state utility values
- Does it matter which instruments are used?
- What is the current NICE reference case?
- When are EQ-5D and other generic measures not appropriate?
- What are the latest developments in EQ-5D including EQ-5D-5L valuation?
- What should be done when EQ-5D and other generics are not appropriate?
- What should be done when (the generic) reference case data are not available?
- How can social value QALY weights be used? E.g. for Value Based Pricing methods.
- How should utility values be incorporated into cost effectiveness models?
It is a 2 day course running on the 15th & 16th March 2012 in Sheffield. Further details are available here.